Our teams of attorneys are specialized in family laws of India, USA and UK. Family Law' refers to the set of legal rules which are in practice in India with regards to family' issues – marriage, divorce and inheritance, etc. Family law which is an area of the law, which deals with family-related issues such as marriage, civil unions, domestic partnerships, adoption, annulment, surrogacy, child abuse, divorce, property settlements, alimony and parental responsibility. Family law is the term applied to the rules and laws developed regarding family relationships. Our attorneys are skilled in handling the myriad of issues facing families in India & across the globe. Our fees are competitive, our resources in areas such as tax, business and international law outweigh those of smaller single-practice firms and our network of offices gives us the capability of assisting clients throughout our experienced team. This translates into a superior level of service and efficiency for our customers in all aspects of their individual family law and adoption matters.
Our services include:-
- Drafting of necessary correspondence
- Searching for applicable case law and statutes
- Drafting Divorce Petitions
- Domestic violence-TRO s (temporary restraining orders)
- Domestic Partnerships agreements, Prenuptial and Post marital agreements, Marital settlement agreements, Legal separations agreements, Cohabitation agreements etc